1. WR Eric Decker 8 receptions for 174 yards, 4 TDs vs. KC
2. QB Russell Wilson 22/30 for 310 yards, 3 TDs, 139.6 QBR vs. NO
3. WR Josh Gordon 10 receptions for 261 yards, 2 TDs vs. JAC
First WR with back-to-back 200 yard games
4. RB Ben Tate 22 carries for 102 yards, 3 TDs vs. NE
5. WR Alshon Jeffery 12 receptions for 249 yards, 2 TDs vs. MIN
Worst of the Worst
1. Texans drop 10 straight
2. QB Ryan Fitzpatrick 21/37 for 201 yards, TD, 3 INTs, Fmble, 47.2 QBR vs. IND
3. Jets whipped at home vs. MIA 23-3, held to 177 yards, 3 turnovers
4. Saints destroyed by Seahawks 34-7, outgained 429-188
5. QB Matt Flynn 10/20 for 139 yards, INT, 2 Fmbles, 51.9 QBR vs. DET
A heartbreaking loss to the Ravens in Baltimore Thanksgiving night was hard to watch as the Steelers got the touchdown but were denied the two-point conversion, losing 22-20. Despite the sub-par year the Steelers have had, they are still in the playoff race because of how weak the AFC is. They face the 6-6 Dolphins this Sunday and Mike Wallace. Wallace is on my most-hated players list, so my want to see him fail is high. However, the Steelers suffered a lot of injuries on Thanksgiving. Their replacement center Velasco is out for the season, Mike Adams is not going to play, and Le’Veon Bell suffered a concussion. Bell has had a huge role in these last couple games, so if he wasn’t playing I’d pick Miami. However, he will be playing, so I’m going to put my faith in the Burgh yet again.
Game of the Week: Lions @ Eagles
Everyone’s talking about the Panthers-Saints game, but I’m looking at this one. The Lions look to win the NFC North and the Eagles look to catch up to the Cowboys. I’ll take Detroit.