1. QB Ben Roethlisberger 40/49 for franchise-record 522 yards, franchise-record 6 TDs, 150.6 QBR vs. IND
Fourth QB to win 100 of first 150 starts (Tom Brady, Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw) and first QB to throw multiple 500 yard games.
2. QB Tom Brady 30/35 for 354 yards, 5 TDs, 148.4 QBR vs. CHI
3. WR Jeremy Maclin 12 receptions for 187 yards, 2 TDs vs. ARI
4. RB Arian Foster 20 receptions for 151 yards, 2 TDs, rec TD vs. TEN
5. TE Rob Gronkowski 9 receptions for 149 yards, 3 TDs vs. CHI
Worst of the Worst
1. QB Geno Smith 2/8 for 5 yards, 3 INTs vs. BUF
2. Falcons drop 21 point halftime lead, tying biggest comeback loss in franchise history in loss to Lions.
3. Eagles allow 80-yard and 75-yard touchdown passes in loss to Cardinals
4. Green Bay throttled in loss to New Orleans Saints
5. Jets commit six turnovers in loss to Bills
Steelers were awesome against the Indianapolis Colts, besting their week 7 performance against the Houston Texans with a sensational performance against the Colts secondary. All of the offense clicked during the game and the defense finally got pressure on a quarterback throughout the entire game, pressuring Andrew Luck the entire game and reminding us of the Steel Curtain we used to know. This Sunday night match-up against the Ravens is crucial but after two incredible home wins, I got to believe the Steelers make it three.
Game of the Week: Broncos @ Patriots
Perhaps the final match-up between two of the greatest quarterbacks of all-time, this is certainly the one to watch this week.