- QB Andy Dalton 22/33 for 243 yards, 3 TDs, 118.6 passer rating vs. BUF
2. QB Philip Rivers 43/65 for 503 yards, 2 TDs, 99.7 passer rating vs. GB
3. WR John Brown 10 receptions for 196 yards, fumble vs. PIT
4. WR Keenan Allen 14 receptions for 157 yards vs. GB
5. RB Chris Ivory 20 carries for 146 yards, TD vs. WAS
Worst of the Worst
5. Cardinals get upset by Steelers with backup quarterback, turnover ball three times against Steelers defense
4. QB Sam Bradford 24/38 for 280 yards, TD, 3 INTs, 61.3 passer rating vs. NYG
3. Seahawks blow fourth quarter lead for second straight week
2. QB Marcus Mariota 21/33 for 219 yards, TD, 2 INTs, 2 Fmbs, 67.6 passer rating vs. MIA
- QB Peyton Manning 26/48 for 290 yards, TD, 3 INTs, 53.3 passer rating vs. CLE
The Steelers lost a game they should have won when they played the Chiefs weeks ago, but the game didn’t cause any worries in me. Prior to their loss to the Chiefs, the Steelers defense had beaten arguably two top-ten quarterbacks in Philip Rivers and Carson Palmer and the Steelers won those two games with Michael Vick and Landry Jones in at quarterback. So when the Steelers lose a game they shouldn’t lose after winning two games I didn’t think they’d win, especially against Arizona, I’m a happy man.
Game of the Week: Jets @ Patriots
The Jets gave the Patriots their first tough test of the season. The Patriots still own the AFC East, but the rest of the division is coming back to life.